Browse Products & Services
New WordPress Websites - The WordPress Website Security Enhancement takes your basic website setup to a higher level of security. This is a onetime configuration done during setup. These additional steps help ensure that all aspects of your website are as secure as possible**.
These are some of the steps that are taken in the Website Security option:
1) Customize the default database table names.
2) Customize the default "admin" account so people can't log in using the default "admin" account.
3) Protect WordPress's configuration files
4) Ensure all file and folder permissions are set to the proper settings to ensure files are Read Only, and that they can't be manipulated.
5) Replace WordPress's default Authentication Keys with updated Keys.
6) Prevent Directory listing
7) Protect the Administrators directory
8) Lock down the WordPress Login screen - Prevents multiple invalid login attempts and emails admin, plus other constraints.
9) Strong encrypted passwords are used.
10) Remove WordPress version number from webpage’s source code.
Regular Price for this Item: $199.00. Enjoy the Savings!
Do you want the search engines to easily be able to crawl your website and know exactly want each page and image represents? Of course you do! This is one step to getting better rankings. It also helps to make your pages more relevant in the results page of a Google search.
The easier it is for the search engines to know what is on your website then the better your website will appear in the “eyes” of the search engines.
This service starts from the title of the first webpage, to the images that are uploaded to your website, through to the last web page that is created.
Search engines scan each webpage for title, URL, content, and images. If that information is not clear to the search engines then your web page could be ranking for irrelevant content. You don't want website visitors coming to your blog post thinking you are selling washing machines just because you wrote a blog post about a funny story when you put too much soap in your own washing machine and you flooded your house with bubbles up to the ceiling. By adding the proper meta data about that post the search engines will know it's story and not a page for selling a washing machine or detergent.
Search engines are not able to determine what is on a web page's image. The search engines must be give this information through the images meta tags and file name.
The page title URL and usage of Headings are also important to the search engines to better know what content can be found on the web page.
Here is a list of tasks performed for the Search Engine Friendly Website Setup.
- Image optimization plugin is installed to your website
- Image Meta date and file renaming are implemented for each image uploaded.
- SEO and Sitemap plugins are installed to your website.
- Page URL’s are better structured
- Use of Headings and sub-headings are used on web pages
- Page Title and Page Description Meta data are added.
- Descriptive Anchor texts (Hyperlinks)
Regular Price for this Item: $350.00. Enjoy the Savings!
This provides the same features as the ECONOMY Website File Maintenance & Backup; however, you gain additional Security throughout the year.
Every 3 months (4 times a year) your website will be inspected. Any necessary software updates are performed to ensure your website has all of the latest software upgrades. Full Backups are scheduled every week, and Database Backups are scheduled daily.
Regular Price for this Item: $249.00. Enjoy the Savings!
This provides the same features as the ECONOMY Website File Maintenance & Backup; however, you gain additional Security EVERY MONTH, throughout the year.
EVERY Month (12 times a year) your website will be inspected. Any necessary software updates are performed to ensure your website has all of the latest software upgrades. Full Backups are scheduled every weekly and Database Backup are scheduled daily.
Regular Price for this Item: $600.00. Enjoy the Savings!
This program allows the ability to have updates done to your website to suit your needs. If you want to change an image, colors, add a webpage, or any text within your website, then this Option is what you need. Plans are based on time lots. If more time is required during a particular month, then you will be billed for the additional time that was required, at the regular hourly rate. To receive the 50% discount, there is a 3 month minimum required.
Signing up for the a Website Support plan, gives you a 50% discount off our normal hourly rates.
If you cancel there is a $75 reactivation fee.
Normal Rates are as follows:
$150.00 USD Quarterly
$300.00 USD Semi-Annually
$600.00 USD Annually
$150.00 USD Semi-Annually
$300.00 USD Annually
When you go with one of the following shopping carts: 1ShoppingCart, Quick Shopping Cart, or E-Junkie , for your website, there is additional setup and configuration required. This fee includes the following:
1) Creating a catalog of all products (hardcopy books, eBook, prints, and other items being sold)
2) Setting up each items proper dimensions for shipping
3) Setting up all variations of sales and quantity discounts
4) Uploading & posting of product images
5) Uploading eBooks
6) Setting up tax figures
7) Setting up shipping methods
8) Plugging in the gateway details for Merchant Services
9) Configuration of shopping cart's default behavior
10) Ensuring proper contact information is displayed along with the terms of service
11) Testing each product
12) Testing gateway transactions with test credit cards
13) Testing live transactions
Regular Price for this Item: $189.00 Enjoy the Savings!
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution